Monday, September 5, 2011

Kiki De Montparnasse Event



THIS EVENT WAS A LITTLE RAUNCHY SO WALLFLOWERS BEWARE!

Ok, now that that's out of the way... After a long, busy day at PR Company, I was one of the last interns at the office and was cleaning up for the day when the fabulous showroom supervisor asked me if I wanted to go to an event with her. I didn't know where I was going or what we were doing but we we're on friendly terms, even though she's practically my boss, so I said "Yea, let's have some fun."

We ended up at the Kiki de Montparnasse store, where there was a private sale/cocktail party going on. It was put together my supervisor's friend so she was kinda obliged to go.

Once more, sooooo sorry for the horrible phone pics! It's all I got!

Kiki de Montparnasse is a high-end lingerie/sex toy store (I told you it was raunchy!) with emphasis on the high-end part. Bras here will cost you about $100+ bucks. Very nice stuff tho.





There was free champagne, and fruit and chocolate bits to nibble on. Everyone, well 90%, there was dresses in all black and white, grungy chic attire. Red lips galore or no make up at all. Killer rock style/Pamela Love accessories on all the chics. Boys were sporting tattoos as accessories de riguer. Everyone seemed to know everyone. Among the guests was Greg K from the Misshapes and Genevieve Jones from... well, the socialite.


Aaaand then there was little intern me.. in my jean shorts and t shirt... and my laptop carrier bag.. in the same room as this picture..


I had one champagne glass, let my supervisor introduce to a few of her friends, and then left. I felt so out of place. But it was so cool to get to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment