Monday, September 5, 2011

Wow, I suck at blogging.

Sorry for the delays in posting! Here are some quick updates:

-Fashion week is right around the corner.. and it's killin' me! haha. It's been busy at PR Company. I'm one of the few interns whose internship period overlapped between summer and fall, so basically almost everyone is back at their college towns and all the work is divided between 3 or 4 of us per day (during the summer-sesh there was about 12 of us). It can get overwhelming but at least it's not boring.

-I got to go to two events via PR Company last month. One for fun and one to work at.

-I quit my second internship rather quickly-- it was cool and I got to see the fashion industry from a different perspective, the one of a start up online company, but I was working a little too hard to be working for free.

-My first fashion week event will be this Thursday for Fashion Night Out, which I promise to report on promptly! Kinda excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment