Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A peek into Kate Spade, NYC.

Last week, I got to make a little errand to the New York office of Kate Spade. The office space was so cute! and the showroom was so colorful! I wish I could've taken a tour but at least I got to snap a few pics to show you guys. I barely took any- to show you more I found the last two from Oh Joy!


Their front door looks like it was inspired by Mondrian!


Front desk and showroom behind it.

This is the waiting area directly in front of the help desk ;)

4 comments:

  1. If you're in the NYC area and you are into to high fashion and great deals, then check this out:

    SAMPLE SALE started yesterday! Designer Children and Women's Clothing
    Shop for Charity*
    Up to 80% off top brands including:
    Armani, Prada, Baby Dior, Burberry, Etro, Les Copains, Sergio Rossi Shoes, Il Guifo, Petit Bateau, Pinco Pallino
    PLUS: Housewife Jill Zarin will be attending from 12- 2 on Today!

    60 Grand Street (@ West Broadway)
    Wednesday, June 22 – Thursday, June 30
    11am – 7pm Daily
    ***Visit www.FashionFlashnyc.com, enter your email address to get a 10% off coupon***

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) give color fully- what an awesome statement of kate spade to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing opportunity on your hands right now! WOW! I am so honoured you stopped by my blog today and commented! Thank you and I'll be following your blog throughout your internship! All the best :)

    www.bravoerunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky! their office is amazing, of course.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete